About Amarante villas
Amarante villas specializes in the rental of holiday villas with a private swimming pool. We specialize in the rental of luxury villas with private swimming pools in Portugal. In Portugal we have been very successful for years and have managed to acquire a large range of our own. As a result, we have a large number of repeat customers who enjoy their holiday through Amarante every year. Service and quality are absolute spearheads.
AMARANTEVILLAS IS LOOKING FOR A VILLA MANAGER IN CARVOEIRO:
- Villamanager (full time) in the area CARVOEIRO / FERRAGUDO / PORCHES
Villamanager (full time)
As a villa manager you already live in Portugal and you prefer to speak the language. You are looking for and contacting villa owners who want to rent the holiday villa through Amarante. You maintain the relationship with the owner, you take care of a number of issues that relate to quality and service and you are also the central point of contact for customers in the event of an emergency. As a villa manager, you will receive a fee based on a monthly salary and you will benefit from a number of pleasant fringe benefits.
What would be your role:
As a property manager you will be responsible for the properties in our portfolio in Carvoeiro and surrouning areas. Our goal is to provide a high quality service to both our owners and our guests, to exceed their expectations. In this posisition you will be dealing with both groups. We want to have a positive relationship with the owners as well as with our guests.
- You will be visiting the properties that are rented before our guests arrive, to make sure that they are welcomed and find the villa in great condition.
- You conduct also the exit inspections. Identify and arrange seasonsal and preventive maintenance work, dealing with third party supplieres if needed.
- You will make sure that the interior and exterior from each villa is maintained to a high standard.
- You are the contact between our office in The Netherlands, the owners and guests and for the people doing the maintenance jobs.
- You direct the cleaning team and you coordinate the laundry service.
- You will keep the villa information books and manuals up to date.
- You will do the necessary administration work in our booking system, with the SEF registration and so on.
What are we looking for:
- Someone that speaks English as well as Portugese, other languages benificial.
- Someone who is pro active and organised and have attention to detail.
- Someone who is able to communicate in a proffesional way, with the guests, the owners and your colleagues.
- Take responsibility for your work and that of your team.
- A quick thinker and able to have creative solutions in case there is a problem.
- Someone who has guest satisfaction always in the back of his or her mind.
- Someone who is flexible in hours, available in the weekends and has a 24/7 mentality.
- You must have a valid drivers license.
If you recognize yourself in this description, please feel free to contact us by email + CV to: email@example.com t.a.v. Mr. Arvid Evers. We hope to speak to you soon!